Universal Barcode Fonts
Implementing barcode solutions with IDAutomation Universal Barcode Fonts provides
flexible, high-quality barcode generation results for multiple
operating systems and applications. This package includes Universal
Barcode Fonts with the following features:
Linear Barcodes can be created with a single font including Code 128, GS1-128, EAN-128, Code 39, Interleaved
2 of 5, MSI, Codabar, USPS Intelligent Mail, OneCode, Postnet
- Integration Examples included for
Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft® Excel®, Access and
Crystal Reports for Microsoft Windows OS. The Mac version
contains examples for Microsoft Office 2004, FileMaker, OpenOffice, AppleScript and Java.
- Compatible with Microsoft® Office® versions 2003 through 2010.
- Several Font Formats Supplied in TrueType, OpenType,
PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font versions.
- 7 Heights are provided to support different
- Cross-platform Support: The encoding
in the Universal Barcode Font allows cross-platform support between
UNIX, Linux, Mac and Windows systems.
- Over 15
Font Tools are included which are used to encode the data by
adding start codes, stop codes and calculating the check
digits for barcode fonts that require them.
- Prices from $199 for a Single User License.