128 - Easy-to-print barcode font commonly used for various
barcoding specifications such as AIM USS Code 128, UCC 128, EAN 128, SSCC
18, SCC 14, ISBT 128, ISS Code 128, USPS Special Services and Canadian Post and
other specifications based on Code 128.
- Alpha-Numeric Character Set - Code 128 is a high-density
barcode that encodes numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase
text, as well as functions such as returns and tabs.
- Industry Standard Support -These Code 128 fonts
were developed according to ANSI and European (CEN) standards.
- Integration Examples - Includes examples for Microsoft Word, Excel,
Access versions 2003 and later, as well as Crystal Reports and FileMaker.
- Several Font Formats Supplied - TrueType, OpenType,
PCL laserjet soft fonts and PostScript font versions are
- Multiple Versions Provided - 18 different versions
of the Code 128 fonts are provided to support human readable
versions, different width, and height requirements.
- Cross-Platform Support - The unique encoding
in IDAutomation fonts allow for cross-platform support between
UNIX, Mac and Microsoft Windows systems.
Tools Included - Used to automate the process of
adding start codes, stop codes and calculating the check
digits for barcode fonts that require them.
- Human Readable display within the font without showing
the check character.
- GS1-128 AIs with parentheses are visible in
the human readable version.
- Unicode option improves compatibility with Mac and
double-byte character sets.
- Prices from $159 for a Single User License.