MICR E13B Font Generation in a variety of programs.
- Industry Standard Support: MICR E13B fonts were
created according to ISO (International Standards Organization)
specifications and comply with strict ABA and ANSI standards.
- Ten Special Symbols for numeric characters 0-9 are included as well
as four special
symbols: transit, amount, on-us, and dash.
- Office Support: Print checks from Microsoft
Office programs by selecting MICR E13B fonts in the drop down menu.
- Free Check Design & Printing Software Included: Supports graphic image
for signatures and logos, VB scripting and
database connectivity to Microsoft Office Excel and
Access, as well as Oracle, CSV files and Microsoft SQL
- Visual Basic Source Code Included that has been extracted from a working check printing
application to give ideas and guidance for automated methods
of printing bank checks using the IDAutomation MICR E13B
- Security Fonts Included for printing secure
names and amounts on bank checks and other legal documents.
- Several Font Formats Supplied for TrueType, OpenType,
PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript versions.
- Cross-platform Support - The encoding
in IDAutomation MICR E13B Fonts allows cross-platform support
between UNIX, Mac and Windows systems.
- Prices from $159 for a Single User License.