To Use - These Barcode Fonts are commonly used for
various barcoding specifications such as UPC-A, UCC-12,
UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, Bookland, ISBN barcodes and
other specifications based on the UPC/EAN symbology.
- Integration Examples are included for
Access® versions 2003 and later and Crystal Reports.
- Industry Standard Support: This UPC-EAN Barcode
Font was created according to UCC and European (EN 797)
- Several Font Formats supplied in TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font versions.
- Multiple Versions are provided to support human-readable
formats and different height/width requirements.
- Cross-platform Support: The encoding
in IDAutomation UPC-EAN Barcode Fonts allows cross-platform
support between UNIX, Mac and Windows systems.
- Over 30 Font Encoders are included which are used to automate the process of adding
start codes, stop codes and calculating check digits in various environments.
- Prices from $159 for a Single User License.
If creating EAN-14, UCC-128 or EAN-128
barcodes, consider Code 128