UPC-EAN Barcode Fonts
|UPC-EAN Barcodes have been in use since the 1970's to encode Global Trade
Item Numbers, also know as GTIN, which identify products in retail or tracking
environments. This package includes UPC and EAN Barcode Fonts with the following
To Use - These Barcode Fonts are commonly used for
various barcoding specifications such as UPC-A, UCC-12,
UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, Bookland, ISBN barcodes and
other specifications based on the UPC/EAN symbology.
- Integration Examples are included for
Java, Microsoft .NET, SSRS, Word,
Access, and Crystal Reports.
- Industry Standard Support: This UPC-EAN Barcode
Font was created according to UCC and European (EN 797)
- Several Font Formats supplied in TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font versions.
- Multiple Versions are provided to support human-readable
formats and different height/width requirements.
- Cross-platform Support: The encoding
in IDAutomation UPC-EAN Barcode Fonts allows cross-platform
support between Unix, Mac and Windows systems.
- Over 30 Font Encoders are included which are used to automate the process of adding
start codes, stop codes and calculating check digits in various environments.
NOTE: If creating EAN-14, UCC-128 or EAN-128
barcodes, consider Code 128