Code 39 Barcode Fonts
|The Code 39 Barcode is an easy-to-print symbology commonly used for various
barcoding labels such as name badges, inventory and industrial applications as
well as in the US Department of Defense (DoD) Logmars and Health Industry
This package includes the following
To Use - Designed for character self-checking, thus
eliminating the need for check character calculations.
- Integration Examples for Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft® Excel®,
Microsoft® Access® versions 2003 and later,
- Compatible with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac,
UNIX, Linux and others.
- Alpha-Numeric Character Set - The symbology of
the Code 39 character set consists of barcode symbols representing
characters 0-9, A-Z, the space character and the following
symbols: - , . , $ , / , + , %.
- Extended 3 of 9 Character Support - Encode tabs, returns, or lower
case letters with
Code 39 Extended
- Industry Standard Support - IDAutomation Code
39 Barcode Fonts were developed according to AIM USS
Code 39, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
- Supports Logmars or MIL-STD-1189B, USS Code 39,
HBIC, & Code 3 of 9 barcodes.
- Cross-platform Support - The encoding
in IDAutomation Code 39 Fonts allow for cross-platform support between
UNIX, Mac and Microsoft Windows systems.
- Several Font Formats Supplied - TrueType, OpenType,
PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font versions are
- Multiple Versions Provided - 24 different versions
of the Code 39 barcode fonts are provided to support human-readable
versions, different width and height requirements.
- Over 30
Encoders Included - These are used to automate the
process of adding start codes, stop codes and calculating
the check digits Code 39 Barcode fonts.