To Use - Designed for character self-checking, thus
eliminating the need for check character calculations.
- Integration Examples for Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft® Excel®,
Microsoft® Access® versions 2003 and later,
- Compatible with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac,
UNIX, Linux and others.
- Alpha-Numeric Character Set - The symbology of
the Code 39 character set consists of barcode symbols representing
characters 0-9, A-Z, the space character and the following
symbols: - , . , $ , / , + , %.
- Extended 3 of 9 Character Support - Encode tabs, returns, or lower
case letters with
Code 39 Extended
- Industry Standard Support - IDAutomation Code
39 Barcode Fonts were developed according to AIM USS
Code 39, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
- Supports Logmars or MIL-STD-1189B, USS Code 39,
HBIC, & Code 3 of 9 barcodes.
- Cross-platform Support - The encoding
in IDAutomation Code 39 Fonts allow for cross-platform support between
UNIX, Mac and Microsoft Windows systems.
- Several Font Formats Supplied - TrueType, OpenType,
PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font versions are
- Multiple Versions Provided - 24 different versions
of the Code 39 barcode fonts are provided to support human-readable
versions, different width and height requirements.
- Over 30
Encoders Included - These are used to automate the
process of adding start codes, stop codes and calculating
the check digits Code 39 Barcode fonts.
- Prices from $159 for a Single User License.