OCR-A & OCR-B Fonts
OCR Fonts are most often utilized when automated systems need a standard
character shape defined to properly read text without the use of barcodes. OCR
is generally integrated into implementations for bank checks, passports, serial
labels and postal mail. This package includes OCR Eurobanking Fonts with the
To Use: Generate OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
as a font according to OCR-A, OCR-B, USPS
Mail, ECMA-11, OCR-B1 Eurobanking or Norwegian Bank Checks
and OCR-A1 Eurobanking or German Bank Check specifications.
- Office Support: Create OCR characters in Microsoft Office applications by selecting the corresponding
font from the pull down menu.
- OCR-A Industry Standard Support: The OCR-A font
was created from ANSI X3.17-1981 (R2002) and ISO 1073/11
specifications and includes the Euro symbol and special
symbols such as the Chair, Fork, Hook and Euro for printing
bank cheques in Europe.
- OCR-B Industry Standard Support: The OCR-B font
characters were created from ANSI X3.49-1982 (R2002) and
ISO 1073/1 specifications and include the numbers 0 - 9,
some uppercase letters and a range of special characters
(< > + - / # * | . , ").
- Several Font Formats: Supplied in TrueType, OpenType,
PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript versions.
- Cross-platform Support: The encoding
in these OCR Fonts allows cross-platform support between UNIX,
Mac and Microsoft Windows systems.
- Prices from $99 for a Single User License.