to Use - Designed for character self-checking, thus eliminating the
requirement for check character calculations.
- Codabar Supports Rationalized Codabar, USD-4, NW-7 and 2 of 7
Code and other specifications based on Codabar.
- Alpha-Numeric Character Set - The Codabar character set consists of
barcode symbols representing characters 0-9, Letters A to D and the following
symbols: - . $ / +.
- Industry Standard Support - Developed according to Rationalized
- Cross-platform Support - The encoding in this Codabar Fonts package
allows for cross-platform Mac and Windows compatibility.
- Several Font Formats Provided - TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft
fonts and PostScript font versions are included.
- Multiple Versions Included - Contains 12 different Codabar Barcode
Font versions that are provided to support human-readable versions, different
width and height requirements.
- Over 30 Font Tools Included - Used to automate the process of adding
start codes, stop codes and calculating the check digits for Codabar Barcode