Data Matrix Font
|The DataMatrix Barcode is a high-density, 2D
symbology that can encode text, numbers, files, even actual bytes of data. These
barcode types can also be created at very small point sizes for maximum space
efficiency. The 2 dimensional Data Matrix Barcode Font and Encoder Packages include the
Font and Encoder: Used for creating the DataMatrix barcode from a font.
- Cross-platform Support: Compatible with any
operating system that supports .NET DLLs, Microsoft® Windows®
DLLs or Java class libraries including Windows, Mac,
Linux and Unix.
- IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technology™: Allows for increased throughput and printing at small X dimensions.
- Multiple Encoding Modes: Supports BASE256, C40, TEXT and ASCII and
can encode letters, numbers, text and actual bytes of data, including extended
characters, Unicode characters and images.
- Supports ECC200 Barcode Symbols: ECC200 is the newest
version of DataMatrix and supports advanced encoding error
checking and Reed Solomon error correction algorithms.
- Integration Examples are included for
Access® versions 2003 and later and Crystal Reports.
- Two (2) Data Matrix Font Encoder Packages To Choose From
- Several Font Formats Supplied - TrueType, OpenType,
BDF, FON, PCL LaserJet soft fonts, PostScript (type 1) Binary
and PostScript ASCII fonts are provided.
- Licenses from $199 for a Single User License.
recommends the following products for generating Data Matrix Barcodes on the
Internet: ASP Barcode
Server for IIS,
Web Control or the